The Habersham Harvest Festival kicks off with our famous Pet Parade at 10:00 am in front of the main stage. Get your photo taken with your pet at the 'Pets & People' photo booth for free! The parade is followed by the Marine Corps band taking the stage at 11:00 am and playing until noon.
Stroll through a time honored backdrop of shops and restaurants in the Marketplace, while enjoying festival food, crafts, entertainment, rides and activities along the way. Parking is convenient, and just a short walk down the street to the Habersham Marketplace.
Fair food not your thing? We've got you covered! Head over to one of our local Habersham Marketplace restaurants: Berto's Tex-Mex Grill, Maggie's Pub & Eatery, or Piace Pizza to grab a meal or a cold one! Cool off at Sunset Slush and create your own flavor combo.
The Habersham Harvest Festival has live music and more! See a radio station studio up close, and experience a live broadcast at the Harvest Festival by 94.5 The Coast!
The 5th annual Habersham Harvest Festival is sponsored by Hargray, and organized by Plum Productions.
Here's a list of more of more fun activities you can expect to find at this year's Habersham Harvest Festival:
• Pet Parade (main stage) 10:00 – 10:45am
• Marine Corps Band (main stage) 11:00 – 12pm
• Pickle-Eating Contest (main stage) 12:15pm
• The ClusterShucks (main stage)2:00 – 4:00pm
• Youth Symphony Chamber Group (stage B) – 10:30am
• Tux the Clown (stage B) – 11:30 – 12:30pm
• Salsa Competition - 1:00pm (in front of Berto's Tex-Mex)
• Family slide dancers (stage B) – 1:30 – 2:15pm
PLUS!!! Savannah Mini Pigs, The Big Round Wheel, Water Buffalo Bingo, Petting Zoo, Live Horse Carousel, Pets & People Photo Booth, Face Painting, Kid Corral, Kiddie Swing, Pumpkin Races and even Hay Rides!